Access to and use of this site ('dcelectrix.co.uk') is provided by DC Electrix subject to the following terms:
1. You may not copy,reproduce, republish,download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use dcelectrix.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any dcelectrix.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of dcelectrix.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of DC Electrix.
2.You agree to use dcelectrix.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of dcelectrix.co.uk.
3. dcelectrix.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to DC Electrix, its services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
4. Under no circumstances will DC Electrix be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of dcelectrix.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
5. DC Electrix does not warrant that functions contained in dcelectrix.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that dcelectrix.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
6. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.
Any information you give us will stay with us - we will never give it to anyone else. Simple.
This site was designed, constructed and is maintained by DC Electrix - who holds the copyright of all materials herein, unless otherwise stated. Site content including photographs and pictures (unless otherwise stated) are owned by, and copyrighted to DC Electrix.
The Freedom of Information Act came fully into force on 1 January 2005. It deals with access to official information.
DC Electrix is a privately-owned sole-proprietorship, and as such is not covered by the legal obligations in the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
This being the case, we are not required by law to publish, or make available, any information we hold on an individual. We are however goverened by the rules within the Data Protection Act - meaning we will only hold data that is relevant and necessary to our business.
We are, in general, quite happy to release any information we hold on an individual to them, but please understand we may make an administration charge for this.